Re: [TenTec] Triton IV Digital Manual

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Triton IV Digital Manual
From: jman <jman7659@grandecom.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 18:32:58 -0600
Paul - W8KC wrote:

Joe,

If you think the resonate "pot" is shot, you are in for a whale of a
surprise when you open the top cover!  Trust me.

I'm sure a few other Triton IV fans got a smile out of that.

The still-copy written manuals are available from those fine folk in
Tennessee.  They will still work on that 30 year old beauty, too.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v9
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.asx

thanks for the info public and private. You know until a couple of years ago my
SK good friend WB5LJW
, Walter could have been enlisted to help me by guiding me through the process
of repair and restore.
I could count on him by offering cheap food and drink for him and his lovely
xyl and daughter.
Guess I will be packing it up and shipping to Tenn. I have little or no feeling
in my fingers and have been know to slice knuckles and make a mess before I
knew it :-D So in all fairness to a most excellent Tenn. product, i choose
to keep it blood free. I love the break in of the Triton for cw so I plan on
keeping it and believe it is worth saving.
73 de KM5CW Joe
                   ---------| Virus Scanned by Symantec |---------