Re: [TenTec] Inrad roofing filters for Omni VI, anyone using?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Inrad roofing filters for Omni VI, anyone using?
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 18:11:15 -1000

I guess that you can only install either the CW or SSB roofer, but not both. The CW bandwidth seems about right, but I actually wish they would offer a 1000 Hz option, that would be perfect for S&P, IMHO. I have two Six Pluses and am not sure that I'm ready to plunk down $400 for this improvement.

Yea, and why didn't they make it fit two filters instead of one? This makes us have to choose between CW and SSB for our top performance mode in the radio. Not a difficult choice for me, but it would be nice to have a narrow roofing filter for SSB too.

DE N6KB