Re: [TenTec] ARGOSY II as a 'new' QRP rig

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ARGOSY II as a 'new' QRP rig
From: Dave Moorman <davemoorman@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:57:36 -0600
I'm working on resurrecting one now, Rick, but haven’t gotten into the S-meter. I need to remove the control board to check voltages, and there is a metal-cased coil on the board which is also press-fitted into he chassis. Looks like it will have to be pounded out. Have you had any experience removing that?

I saw the information about the finals somewhere recently and will look for it again. It might be easier to email Ten Tec and ask them.

73,

Dave K9SW

Corsair 2
Scout