[TenTec] FS:Omni VI Plus...needs help

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS:Omni VI Plus...needs help
From: "rr1632" <rr1632@dragonbbs.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 05:45:48 -0500
hi guys, I have a VI +...# 564...I have dediced to sell , I got this rig and
someone tried to put in the Inrad roofing filter,,,2.4 model....well I guess
they did not know what they were doing...this rig just wont receive...it
transmits fine....I REALLY dont want to mess with this rig  AT ALL...not a
technical person ....it is a 97 model, it is absolutely pristine, looks like it
just came from TT....I thought I would sell it to someone who can fix this
problem , rather than trade it in and have to deal with repair cost and getting
nothing on the trade in...that is my thinking at this point....I will ship it
for $1000...also it has no filters.....tnx...Mark