Re: [TenTec] New LDG Tuners for Jupiter and Orion

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New LDG Tuners for Jupiter and Orion
From: "Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@StarLinX.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:57:58 -0000
Well, mine did come in the Orion I received last Thurs.

Don't know if I would have gone for the LDG or not.

During my 'do I want t with or without the tuner' process I
learned from TT that they were building their own version of the LDG tuner.
Called
LDG and they had no idea - guess I was the announcer of 'you don't  have
TT's contract anymore !'

Now I have to sell the OLD LDG.