Re: [TenTec] New Ten-Tec website + new Orion manual

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Ten-Tec website + new Orion manual
From: "ron" <roncasa@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 15:12:17 -0500
Ahh, that's true.
I had the firefox browser and did not like it for same reason, it doesn't
show the whole page.
I returned using IE to find Ten Tec. (notice that I put TT in there to keep
topic???) :)

Ron
Wb1hga
Because it's a Ten Tec

Grant writes:
Maybe it's just my browser (IE6) ... but the left sidebar window (search
plus some links) on virtually all of the pages appears to overlap too far to
the right, and as a result gets pushed to the bottom of the page.

If that didn't happen, rfsquared would be easy to find.