Re: [TenTec] browser issues for viewing

To: <roncasa@verizon.net>,"'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] browser issues for viewing
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:49:31 -0800
Ron, you don't need another PC.
You can install Linux on your Windows PC (assuming you have about 10 GB of
disk space you can spare).

Also, here in Europe there are a couple of full versions of user-friendly
Linux floating around (i.e., as inserts from popular magazines) which are
bootable and run Linux.  That way you can practice all you want without
modifying a single bit of your Windows environment.  Surely you guys in the
states have the same stuff available.

73
Rick