[TenTec] Nice Job on web site and manual

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Nice Job on web site and manual
From: "ke7gi Dave" <ke7gi@ke7gi.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 08:03:11 -0800
The folks at TT did a very fine job on the web site and Scott did an
excellent rewrite on the Orion manual.  I haven't read it from
cover-to-cover yet, but it answered a few of my questions very well. (My
questions tend to focus on what the new settings mean after a software
up-date.)  The old manual was well written, but of course, did not address
some of the new features.   The new one seems very clear, well written and
complete.  Scott, or others from TT who may read this list, you are to be
congratulated!

Thank you for a very fine radio and for a nice site and an excellent new
manual.

73, Dave ke7gi