Re: [TenTec] Reflector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Reflector
From: "John Perkins" <john@jmp2.wanadoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:57:55 -0000
Thanks Dave - yes this works fine for individual emails,
however I (and I suspect many others) like to receive digests
which normally contain 12 or more posts in one email.
In this case, the filter does not work.

Eric has replied - pasted below
Can anyone help?

Thanks, John
G3PPB

    Yes, I would like the Orion list to be on the front page as well.
But I haven't been able to figure out who controls that page.  If you
have any suggestions on whom to contact, I would be most appreciative.

    Thanks!

73,
    -- Eric K3NA
<<<<<<<