Re: [TenTec] Mod: Omni VI N.B. killer

To: TenTec TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mod: Omni VI N.B. killer
From: Peter Inskeep <pinskeep@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:08:11 -0800 (PST)
Hi Steve,

Clever and ingenious discovery about the noise blanker on the Omni VI.
Did you test that on a straight VI, or on the VI Plus.  Would it make
any difference which rig the mod were applied to?

I live near some very potent high tower stations, and could benefit
from  the mod, as I can hear the big guns quite a way up and down the
band in a contest.  And, they are active players!

Hope all goes well in the great state of Kentucky!

Pete, NO2D