[TenTec] Omni VI-- using PROC switch to control roofing filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI-- using PROC switch to control roofing filter
From: "Chuck Guenther" <ni0c@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:21:43 -0600
This should be of interest to Omni VI and VI+ users who are planning to use the
INRAD roofing filter mod.  Dave Bowker, K1FK, has a nice set of instructions
for turning the roofing filter on/off using the PROC switch.  Using the PROC
switch instead of the NAR (or N1, N2) buttons to control the roofer allows the
roofing filter to be controlled independently, and actually simplifies filter
installation.

See the communications below, and contact Dave for details.

Chuck,

Thanks for verifying ... your feedback is the first I've received on the
installation.

Feel free to pass the mod. on to others and/or the reflector (I'm not qa
subscriber, but monitor the
archives).  I'll be happy to respond to all inquiries for the instructions.

73, Dave, K1FK
Fort Kent, ME