Re: [TenTec] ot-neighbors power tools

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ot-neighbors power tools
From: "Bob Cunnings" <cunnings@lectrosonics.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:49:13 -0700
The hardware NB didn't do much in this case, although it works very well in
many other cases (ignition noise and the like). I really didn't expect it to
because the noise sounded more like a very rough/raspy pulsetrain than a
typical impulse noise source. The software NB seems to handle that kind of
stuff much better, but my experience is limited only to the noise at my QTH.
I like having both blankers, for most noise at least one of them proves
effective. I may yet find that a line filter is the solution for the
stubborn case.

I'm confident you will enjoy the rig immensely.

RC