[TenTec] TT SDR Net New Time / Frequency

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT SDR Net New Time / Frequency
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:25:29 -0500
New Time: 6:00 pm EST, 2300Z Sunday Evening
New Frequency: 7.258 MHz

With the change of seasons, the TenTec SDR Net, suppporting the newer
software based radios: Pegasus, Jupiter, Argonaut V and Orion will be moving
back to our old time of 6:00pm Sevierville time. NCS K1WZC and some others
checked out the propagation at the new net time last Sunday and it looks
doable.  We're still troubled with SWBC interference on our old frequency of
7.251 so look for us around 7.258.  Last Sunday, it was clear of SWBC for at
least an hour at that time.

If you've never checked into this net, please consider this your invitation
to do so. It's a great place to hear the newer TT radios on the air and hear
comments from those who use them regularly.  You don't have to have one of
these radios to check in, just an interest in them. We try to limit
discussion to topics related to these radios. If you are thinking about
buying one, by all means, check in on whatever you have and ask your
questions.  We are not affiliated with TenTec.

Bert, K1WZC will be NCS this Sunday (3/20).

Currently, Bert and I are the only active NCS's and we welcome any help. If
you are interested, drop me an email, or let us know on the net. If you've
never been a NCS before, this is a great opportunity to learn a new ham
radio skill. The job is easy to learn and there will always be someone else
on the air that can help you out when you need it.

73,
Mark, N8ME