Re: [TenTec] orion tuning steps

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] orion tuning steps
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 22:34:16 -0700
After being a happy user of N4PY's radio control program with my
(now-unused) PROII, I just bought the Orion version.  It's very
configurable, and it has six step buttons one can choose from.  The defaults
are 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 100 Hz, 1 kHz, 5 kHz, and 10 kHz, but they can each be set
to any number between 1 Hz and 10 kHz.  I like it.  (And the display is in
color! ;-)

Jim N7US