Re: [TenTec] Omni VI freq instability, 30m only

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI freq instability, 30m only
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 19:53:09 -0700
Hi Allan!

Do you have the oven or the TCXO?  If TCXO, I don't know how to help,
but if the oven, I bought a new one :-)  It was the (well known)
"hunting" behavior of some of the earlier ovens, they weren't up to
specs.  I think you'll need to buy the TCXO because they no longer have
ovens, not a hard repair.

Clark
WA3JPG