Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 step start

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 step start
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 23:43:17 -0500
With my Omni VI+ I never turned the power supply off.  Kept the crystal
oven on, and it was plenty stable.  I've had my Orion now for over a
year, and I still don't turn the power supply off - it's on 24 hours a
day, 365 days a year (except when I'm on vacation).  Works fine for me -
no power sequencing issues!

        73, Duane