Re: [TenTec] Paragon

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon
From: "Phil Chambley, Sr." <k4dpk@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:27:17 -0400
Check the no-load voltage from the wall wart before hooking it up!  Some of
them soar when connected to light (under rated) load.

Your experience is typical.  The Paragon CPU draws a lot of current.

Phil K4DPK
VFO Stabilizers and PEP adapters for wattmeters...Check out
http://home.comcast.net/~k4dpk