Re: [TenTec] YACWD and real CW ops

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] YACWD and real CW ops
From: "Scott / W4PJ" <w4pj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:47:30 -0400
Yeah, bring back those mean old cigar-smoking FCC examiners.  Those guys had
to go to school to learn how to never smile even a little.  And no more
multiple choice answers.  You have to really know what value capacitor to
use with which inductor for resonant frequency and calculate the phase ange
to boot.  And do it in your head!

Well, Just kidding about the doing it in your head part. <G>

PEACE
Scott / W4PJ