[TenTec] Corsair (1) question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair (1) question
From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:54:53 EDT
When switching in the crystal filters I find if I have several stations and
try to filter so I can read the weaker of the two stations (CW) the weaker one
 will disappear. I have the various TT filters (2.4,1.8,500 8 pole filters).
I  was curious if this is just characteristic of the TT filters? For stronger
stations the filters work fine. I have tried using the bandpass filter with a
 little more success. Does someone have some hints/tips for effective use of
the  various TT Corsair filtering methods? Can I assume the notch is more for
SSB?

Alan  KB7MBI
Woodinville, WA
Member ARRL / ARS / FISTS /  NAQCC