[TenTec] For Sale: Hercules II and Power Supply

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Hercules II and Power Supply
From: "Joe" <n9vx@myway.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:30:06 -0400 (EDT)
 For sale Hercules II and 9420 100 amp power supply, the Herc looks close to
mint with no scratches or flaws, the power supply has a few minor scuffs but
looks very good, both work as they should, selling to fund another project.
Comes with manuals for both and 4 pin power cable to power Ten-Tec radio from
power supply, no boxes or shipping, pickup only, I live in Connersville, IN 60
miles from Dayton, Cincinnati or Indianapolis. $1300 for both, contact me
direct.