[TenTec] Wanted Heath HD-1481 Antenna Switch

To: "boatanchors" <boatanchors@theporch.com>,"tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Wanted Heath HD-1481 Antenna Switch
From: "JAMES HANLON" <knjhanlon@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:45:25 -0600
Y'all,

I'm trying to get the St. Xavier High School Radio Club in Cincinnati a way
of getting a few more HF antennas up without having to pull any more wires
through their already overstuffed conduit.  They have a tri-band beam fed
with coax and several coax fed VHF and UHF antennas up already with coax for
these antennas and two fully utilized rotor cables all going through the
conduit.  If I could find them a Heathkit HD-1481 Antenna Switch it would
allow them to switch the tri-band beam feed line to several other HF
antennas, and it would send the control signals for the switch up the same
feed line so they wouldn't have to install yet another control cable.

1 - Does anyone on the reflector have a lead as to where I could find an
HD-1481?

2 - Does anyone on the reflector have any other suggestions?

Thanks much!

Jim Hanlon, W8KGI