[TenTec] Popping in Orion and Centurion Amp

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Popping in Orion and Centurion Amp
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:55:04 -0400
FYI:  Ten-Tec thinks the popping I was experiencing in the speaker of the Orion
while using the Centurion amp is due to a timing issue in the Orion and will
have to be fixed by a firmware update.  The noise was able to be duplicated on
the repair bench at TT.  Don't know why a few are experiencing  this and others
aren't.

So, thanks to all those who replied to my original post about this.  If you
have this problem also just wait for the fix.

Toby    W4CAK