Re: [TenTec] FS: Original TenTec 505 Argonaut w/pics

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS: Original TenTec 505 Argonaut w/pics
From: "W.D. (Doc) Lindsey" <dock0evz@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:37:12 -0600
Rich:

Just my 2c worth, but you just *might* have your price a bit too high here.
You might come back on the reflector and inquire.  I'm actually not sure
about this, but just maybe.  I have seen Ten Tec 509's going for only a bit
more than this.  And I actually paid only $400.00 for my 515 in what
appears to be *mint* condition.  Wish I could afford the 505, which does
indeed appear to be excellent as you state.  Hope you find a seller.

What you might do is list it on the QRP-l reflector at =
qrp-l@mailman.QTH.net.  If you need help with this, I will be happy to list
it for you.  IE, perhaps you need to be a member to list things, etc.  Just
let me know.  Anyway, GL with it!

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ