[TenTec] FS: N4SU's Omni VI and 962 Power Supply

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: N4SU's Omni VI and 962 Power Supply
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:34:15 -0400
N4SU's complete late S/N Ten-Tec Omni VI.  Dave was a meticulous engineer
and his rig appears to be in excellent mechanical and electrical
condition.  He purchased everything new from Ten-Tec and was a
non-smoker.  This was Dave's favorite rig (he also had a TS-930S for
backup) and he used it to confirm DXCC 295 and WAZ on 160 meters.  I tested
its sensitivity using my Elecraft XG1 and was able to copy a -147 dBm test
signal on 40 meters.  Cosmetically it is in excellent condition with only a
couple of minor nicks on the top panel and a slight burr on the left side
plastic insert (not the metal panel).  I'm asking $1300 for everything
listed including insured UPS shipping within the Continental US.  I have
the original box for the Omni VI and will pack the 962 in a separate
container.  All proceeds to Dave's XYL Sonja.

Model 563 (S/N 11A10396) with manual purchased new January 1997

#285 500 Hz 6 MHz CW filter installed

#282 250 Hz 6 MHz CW filter installed

#700 Handheld microphone

#962 Power Supply & Speaker (S/N 05H10386) purchased new November 1996

I prefer selling everything as a complete package but will break it up if I
get no reasonable offer.  I can ship immediately for bank check or money
order (a few days later for personal checks).  Please contact me by E-mail.

See it here:

http://users.vnet.net/btippett/for_sale.htm

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV