Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Pls VFO Frequency Calibration

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Pls VFO Frequency Calibration
From: <c-hawley@uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:12:54 -0500
Then I think you need to adjust the master oscillator which
is the 20MHz osc trimmer on the logic board. That seems
pretty far off for it but maybe. The band oscillators
wouldn't all be all off 2K and the bfo's either. I would get
a frequency counter on it first though...probably at the
10MHz divided down output, pin 1, U13. Carefully.
Chuck, KE9UW