[TenTec] Omni VI power supply

To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI power supply
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:05:14 -0400
Just add one of the AIRPAX magnetic circuit breakers in line with your
supply voltage.  These breakers trip in a few milliseconds and are what
TenTec used to recommend for this problem.  There was quite a discussion of
these on this reflector a year or two ago.  The part number to get is
T11-1-20.0A-01-11C-V.   I seem to remember there was a place in Florida
where these could be ordered.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC