[TenTec] Corsair in NEQP

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair in NEQP
From: Bob Stephens <bstephens1@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 10:59:09 -0400
Hi all,
I will be operating my Corsair, battery powered, mobile, in the New England
QSO party this weekend. Today, May 7 from 2000Z to about 2300Z I will
operate from the moderately rare Middlesex county in CT. Tomorrow I'll
operate from New Haven county CT from about 1600Z until the battery runs
out. [in-between I'll be at my club's Kenwood W1NRG base station ]

If we have a contact say Hi and mention that you're from the TT list.

73
Bob, KB1CIW