[TenTec] TT 540 (Using Mike thru power supply vs rear of radio)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT 540 (Using Mike thru power supply vs rear of radio)
From: "David Stansell" <daves1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 10:24:29 -0500
I have a TT 540 and use a handmike Tentec made and sent me.  When I connect the
mike thru the power supply my audio is low and ragged.  When I connect the mike
thru the rear of the radio it works fine and audio reports O.K.  I have wired
up a D-104 with a heil #5 cartridge and want to use the vox feature.  Any ideas
on how to get the audio to work properly connecting the mike thru the power
supply instead of the radio?  Tnx, david W4KA