[TenTec] TenTec Dinner at Dayton Hamvention

To: "Dave Clark" <w8do@yahoo.com>, <ke7gi@ke7gi.com>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>,<wa8vsj@ameritech.net>, <DK2GZ@aol.com>,"Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>, <wn3vaw@verizon.net>,<bsmall@adelphia.net>, "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>,"ERIC ROSENBERG" <wd3q@starpower.net>,"Ken & Linda Burrough" <w8keb@1st.net>,"Duane A Calvin" <ac5aa@juno.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Dinner at Dayton Hamvention
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:25:05 -0400
The dinner will be held at Frisch's Big Boy at 2518 Needmore Dr.(just west
of the I-75 exit) starting at 6:30pm or so (Hamvention closes at 6:00 on
Friday).  This is nothing big, we'll just meet at the restaurant and take
our chances at getting a table or table(s) together.

My original plan had been for the Country Time Buffet near Salem Mall where
we met a few years ago, but it appears to be no longer in business. I live
about 60 miles away and can't easily physically scout out the area.  A group
that I meet with does regularly meet at the Frisch's and it's an okay place.
Being on the interstate it should be convenient for most.

To get there from Hara, take Wolf Road (at the light in front of Hara) south
to Turner Rd. Stay on Turner - it changes names to Shoup Mill and then
Needmore.  Needmore is also exit 58 from I-75.

Frisch's serves basic American food, has a good selection of sandwiches
(including the 'Big Boy' hamburger) as well as dinners. They also have a
soup and salad bar.

73,
Mark