Re: [TenTec] Orion screen freeze

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion screen freeze
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 08:00:48 -0400
My N4PY Oiron Control Program does not freeze the Orion display.  It will
also work in conjunction with TRX Manager if TRX Manager supports the tentec
pegasus.  When you configure a logging program for the tentec pegasus, it
causes that program to use the tentec pegasus file interface.  This allows
my program to control the Orion directly via the comport and communicate to
the logging program via the file interface.  This setup works well.  See my
webpage at www.n4py.com

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC