[TenTec] Corsair PTO and Stabiliser

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair PTO and Stabiliser
From: "Malcolm McLeman" <malcolm.mcleman@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:32:27 +0200
Lyle/W9FCX et al who replied, thanks for your kind remarks.
I ashamedly admit to using a well-proven "rice-cooker" for digital modes in the
shape of a JRC JST 135.
Present Corsair2 stability even before grease de-gunge was fine for CW and SSB.
Yes, I am well aware of dial mechanism failure.
Yaesu very prudently used a British made Jackson slow motion mechanism in their
first FT101 series.
This too eventually wore out but how easy to replace compared to TT's Corsair!!
 73
Malcolm/F5VBU

NNNN
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.