Re: [TenTec] Entry level clastification

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Entry level clastification
From: "Larry Greenberg N5BEA" <larrylg1@excite.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 18:08:44 -0400 (EDT)
From: Scott / W4PJ [mailto: w4pj@bellsouth.net]To: tentec@contesting.comDate:
Sat, 21 May 2005 17:46:17 -0400Subject: Re: [TenTec] Entry level
clatificationOr maybe...In an ideal world, someone with the EE knowledge, would
design and make a100 watt power module for the back of the Argosy [certainly
not me - fromscratch], or make a kit for those who know the hot end from the
cold of asoldering iron [I can do that!], and then we might see a 100 watt
version.Like the Elecraft K2. I wonder if T-T would consider making a 100 watt
kitas an accessory to the Argosy.PEACEScott----- Original Message ----- From:
"Larry Greenberg N5BEA" To: Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 9:53 PMSubject: [TenTec]
Entry level clatification&gt;&gt; One of my points is I disagree with the entry
level concept. I see amuch better idea to be something like an Argosy 2000.
(better radio-lessenhancements, same price point)Larry
GreenbergN5BEA&gt;_______________________________________________TenTec mailing