[TenTec] FOR SALE: Hercules II, 9420 amp and Pragon II

To: "tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE: Hercules II, 9420 amp and Pragon II
From: "David Barlow" <Davebarlow36@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 17:41:10 -0700
I have for sale a Hercules II Solid State Amplifier.
Price is $925.00 plus shipping and insurance.

I also have the Ten Tec 100 amp 9420 Power Supply
Price is $500.00 plus shipping and insurance.
Hercules II and Power Supply will sell together, unless someone should buy the
Hercules II first.

I have manuals and shipping cartons. This one is in excellent condition.

I have a Paragon II for sale in excellent condition, and also just back from
Ten Tec .  I have shipping carton and manual. This Paragon II is also in
excellent condition. Price is $1100.00 plus shipping and insurance .

Last is a Ten Tec 705 Desk Microphone (as new) for $75.00

To  see pictures of the Hercules II and 9420 Power Supply, the Paragon II, and
the 705 Desk Microphone go to my web address.
http://www.wa6cqj.com<http://www.wa6cqj.com/>

Thank You
David E. Barlow WA6CQJ