Re: [TenTec] ORION'S TROUBLES

To: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION'S TROUBLES
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 23:23:29 -0400
I think also if the sub-receive had a more accurate s-meter other than the
bargraph that the AM broadcast signals could tuned in a lot better.  I use
the Inrad #762  600hz filter along with the TT 250HZ filter and find them to
be quite useful for cw.  I have done A/B tests turning on and off the
filters in the presence of stronger signals off to the side and there is a
considerable improvement in blocking adjacent sigs.  Depends on how you are
going to be operating.    Toby  W4CAK