Re: [TenTec] orion problems

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] orion problems
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 21:46:08 -0400
Tommy,   I agree with you completely (except for the work "silly") with this
post and commend you for your insight into the reality of what is happening
both with this excellent rig from Ten Tec, and also the slowness of getting
the software to 100%.  I understand though that 2.0 is looking good and hope
it will not be long until its release.

Perhaps a post from the engineering staff at TT as to the progress of 2.0
would be helpful.

Toby  W4CAK