Re: [TenTec] PSK31

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PSK31
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 21:32:35 -0500
I use the filters wide open

This lets me see everything from .0702 to .0730

Some psk programs allow many of the signals to be monitored all at once. I
really like seeing multiple conversations all at once.

Where the 'narrow' comes in nicely is on the Orion, when there is a near by
signal that wipes out the rest of the signals.  Using the Narrow filters
there with the Orion will allow the desited signal to pass.  the Jupiter
would just not receive any of the other signals even with the narrow DSP in
that situation.

Best wishes,
Rich
K5SF