Re: [TenTec] to the moderator

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] to the moderator
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 18:24:41 -0700
 From the List Administrator:

I do not approve every message that is sent to the list.  To do so would
be a huge increase in workload
for me, and the list members wouldn't like the result, since I get to
this task about once daily during the
week at best; more often on weekends and holidays.

Also, the Mailman software does not allow me to modify messages that are
awaiting approval, whether
because the sender is a non-member of the list or is on moderated
status.  I've tried to trim off extraneous
garbage at the end of messages that was put there by the person's ISP,
and I can't.  Thus, I approve the
message if it is on topic and doesn't otherwise violate the rules of the
list or I reject it, in which case it is
returned to the originator.

73 de Jim - AD6CW