Re: [TenTec] COMPUTER_POWER_SUPPLY_HASH

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] COMPUTER_POWER_SUPPLY_HASH
From: joel hallas <jrhallas@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:35:39 -0400
George,

Check out the Nov/Dec 04 issue of QEX (from ARRL). There is an article
about converting ATX supplies to amateur use, but the article includes a
descripton of the original design and many of the "cost saving"
redesigns that have happened by removing  "unnecessary parts" such as
RFI suppression. It may provide enough info so that you can get your
supply back to the original ATX configuration, which may solve your RFI
problem.

GL & 73, Joel, W1ZR