Re: [TenTec] (Ten Tec) buying an Orion

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (Ten Tec) buying an Orion
From: Curt <k3ey@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:33:52 -0700 (PDT)
Yes!  They were indeed going that fast because I
couldn't believe it when I heard them! I listened to
them for a good 15 minutes, even chimed in and asked
how fast they were going.  I was not using my ears to
copy at those speeds. And then I looked up the calls
and see W9FCX was born before my father who passed
away in 97. God Bless him and Tommy W4BQF for making
me really enjoy ham radio this morning and realizing
we set our own limits.

Now the only question I have since I am a paddle guy
and have owned tons of high-end paddles.  Just how
fast can you guys go using paddles and not a keyboard?

Tommy, great station set-up you have there and since
you are a CW guy you have the perfect station for it.

Curt