Re: [TenTec] Force 12 vertical dipoles used with my TT Scout

To: barry.n1eu@gmail.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Force 12 vertical dipoles used with my TT Scout
From: CATFISHTWO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:09:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/2005 5:06:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
barry.n1eu@gmail.com writes:

If I  recall, they charge over $500 for that 40M vertical.  Yikes!

We  need a homebrew version.  How difficult/expensive could it be  to
fashion something similar?

73,
Barry  N1EU

Have you looked at the steppier 6m to 40 meter verticle, it is exactly
resonant on each band, it does need radials..   tom  N6AJR