[TenTec] a few weeks difference

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] a few weeks difference
From: Leo Bricker <texasexpediter@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:56:49 -0700 (PDT)
A few weeks ago the Orion 2 could have been a few weeks away or a few
months away. There's no way Edison knew at attempt 9964 that attempt
10,000 would be the one even though it was just weeks away. The sad
part is that with a large number of users TT couldn't win no matter
what they did. Either they prematurely announce like our friends at
Microsoft often do and be crucified for taking way too long or they
prudently wait as they have done in this case and be falsely crucified
for somehow deceiving people. They have done just what they should have
done. The only ones who are wrong are the ones casting the stones.

Sign me as someone who appreciates TT and an eventual Orion owner after
working up through an Argosy and Jupiter I have my sights on.

> What he is saying is that it would have be fair and honest  to be
> told there
> is a new model coming out in a few weeks and he could wait and get a
> better
> rig.   I agree completely!

Leo
truck 4958
73 KE5FJG

Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.