Re: [TenTec] working on your rig?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] working on your rig?
From: "J. Reed" <jhreed@chilitech.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:43:03 -0400
  From: Dave Edwards
  To: tentec@contesting.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 21:56
  Subject: [TenTec] working on your rig?

  The recent discussions on working on TenTecs up to around OMNI V vintage
reminded me of an old clip I had stashed away. Then it got me thinking about
how to convert an old reel to reel to MP3.
  Well, thats how I wasted this evening, and a couple of 807's!!!

  Thought you folks might enjoy this old clip of Jean Shepard the radio
personality, and narrator of "A Christmas Story" from 4/22/64 on WOR New York.

  Hope it works!!

  http://home.comcast.net/~kd2e/Jean_Shepard_HAMtalk.MP3

  73!

  ....Dave