Re: [TenTec] The future of The Orion I

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The future of The Orion I
From: Curt <k3ey@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:05:26 -0700 (PDT)
DITTO!

I hope the seller gets 10 grand as I too sell on eBay!!!

I love the people with tons of money and not afraid to spend it...a lot of
people quit their days jobs because of them, too bad I wasn't one of them.

Working for a wage I must stick to my lowly PROIII and just drool over the real
radios.

Curt/k3ey

Randy K7RAN <k7randy@gmail.com> wrote:
Curt, since you're not sensitive and you don't take yourself too
seriously, I know I'll be safe when I ask you to remember that the
sky is not falling. And, for that matter, neither are Orion prices:
With a day and a half left on a 3-day listing (on a popular auction
site, hi), an Orion without the tuner is already up to $2, 815. I
wonder how far it will go tomorrow night with the last minute
bidders. (NOTE: this isn't my Orion, hi! Mine's not for sale.)

Randy K7RAN