[TenTec] Simple Radio - No Computer Inside

To: "TenTec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Simple Radio - No Computer Inside
From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:56:54 -0500
Orion II, Red Dot - Black Dot, Radios you can work on, Radios with Computers
inside, Service, 30 day returns, and more; in recent days more exchanges here
than I've seen in months. One thing is clear to me.... I'm not alone in wanting
a dual receive, highly sensitive, highly selective, PTO, crystal based, full
QSK, 100 W transceiver with out a computer or PLLs inside and the great TT
service I've always enjoyed. I just want to be able to copy a S-1 signal with
the CW Pile calling 1 or 2 KHZ up. KISS - I want to be able to work on it too.
Yes, I know there's Corsair II and OMNI-D, I've owned both and still have the
Corsair II (and VFO). If there's a market for new Elcraft K2s and used Corsair
IIs don't you think there's a market for a new non computerized radio from
Ten-Tec?

Best regards,
Gary - AB9M
CSM(r)G.L.Huber