Re: [TenTec] Extra class license

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Extra class license
From: Curt <k3ey@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 21:41:23 -0700 (PDT)
Ron is right and I was wrong because that's when I
passed my General, he was ahead of me, license wise.
Then the years went on and I ran into him everywhere.
Ron is well known because he writes. I remember an
incident in which Ron was entrapped as my then whacko
brother-in-law was involved.  I helped Ron out in that
mess. That brother-in-law is not in the family
anymore, Thank God.

Anyway Ron and I go back to 1982. He had a tough time
of it growing up. I didn't realize what he meant and
still don't really, but have an idea since I read a
book called: The Chosen by Chaim Potok. Excellent
book, opens your eyes.

Cheers VAW---Curt