Re: [TenTec] Terminology: Orion or Orion I

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Terminology: Orion or Orion I
From: Randy K7RAN <k7randy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:46:11 -0600
Rob, well put. Also, perhaps an unconscious motivator which blocks
against the "Orion 1" designation is that if one says "Orion" without
the "1" one isn't reminded that something better has come along. If
one says "Orion 1" every time, then the subtle reference to "Orion 2"
is automatically ever-present. The word "Orion" stands on its own,
while "Orion 1" is only "1" when compared with its successor "2."

Randy K7RAN
Webmaster, Psychology.net