Re: [TenTec] Corsair vs. Orion (weak signal)

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair vs. Orion (weak signal)
From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 21:30:05 -0700
Tnx John.  I'm familiar with those figures, but several people here have
been making some strong claims of hearing stuff on the Corsair which they
can't hear on the newer rigs.  I'm just trying to get a better understanding
of how that is possible and then of course would like to know if their claim
includes Orion.

So far no one has replied except you.

73
Rick