[TenTec] Corsair II and PS for sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II and PS for sale
From: Travis Martin <AccurateService@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 10:36:01 -0500
I recently bought a Corsair II and 961 power supply but have decided
not to keep it. I'd like to offer it here for private sale before
resorting to the notorious site...

It will need a little attention. There are a couple of spots on the
front panel of the transceiver where the paint has flaked off and there
are some scuffs on top of both cabinets. The frequency display has an
intermittent problem, probably just a loose connection.

I'll be happy to email detailed pictures. I'll take $350 for the pair,
plus shipping.

Travis N5AY