Re: [TenTec] e mail

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] e mail
From: "Scott / W4PJ" <w4pj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:45:12 -0400
From: <DONALD80JANE@aol.com>
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 11:54 AM
Subject: [TenTec] e mail

> pse remove me from e mail list. 73, donald lucarell k8sql
> donald80jane@aol.com

you subscribed explains the procedure.

Of course, you saved that message for occasions like this, didn't you?

>From the text of this message, you can send an email to the listserv for
help.

Quote:

" You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  TenTec-request@contesting.com

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

xxxxxxxxx [I'm not telling you MY password, Har!>]

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your contesting.com mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you."

Also:

PEACE
Scott / W4PJ
As Tommy WD4K wrote, I'm the "other" Scott, not the "nice" one.