[TenTec] RX340 Users?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RX340 Users?
From: "Scott Walker" <n3sw@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 08:52:38 -0400
Are you, as I am, somewhat disappointed that there seems to be no new features
being released for this receiver?  I have emailed TT asking for a Noise
Reduction feature similar to the one in the Omni VI but was told there is
nothing in the pipeline.  Why should I have to use an outboard NR box when I
own a state-of-the-art DSP-based and upgradeable receiver?  They even put two
"Opt" buttons on the front panel for what I assume were anticipated
enhancements, but...

Maybe if they got many requests, they would reconsider updating the feature set
for the 340?  What would you like to see as new features?
-Scott N3SW